轉眼間就製作了他們的第三首歌,作品中不單止看見他們的成長,我覺得我也一樣隨著成長。
Jeii碰姐,嬌小可愛的女強人,對夢想和興趣有著非一般的堅持與毅力。
Gaston碰弟,彷彿看見從前的自己,卻是比從前的我加倍有才,看MV就知道,導演/剪輯/特效水準等等一手包辦,請告訴我你有什麼做不到。
最後還是那句,弟妹,照顧好健康。
我們從一首歌fine tune一千八百遍,到這一首歌一遍fine tune一千八百個細節就完成,我相信大家的默契也變得越來越好。
I’m really proud of y’all,辛苦了。♥️
碰碰 PongPong
#快點叫我男神
fine tune中文 在 浩爾譯世界 Facebook 的精選貼文
好文,翻成中文分享給大家
《十種準備方法:預備自己好修習口筆譯及本地化課程》10 Ways to Prepare – How to Prepare for Life as a Translation, Interpretation, and Localization Management Student
1. 廣泛閱讀,特別要以外語閱讀
1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).
2. 以各工作語言收看電視新聞、收聽廣播與podcast,獲取時事新知
2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.
3. (依序)加強經濟、歷史、法律、國際政治以及科學概念和原理的通識
3. Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).
4. 搬到外語環境生活
4. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.
5. 鍛鍊寫作及研究技巧
5. Fine-tune your writing and research skills.
6. 加強公眾演說技巧
6. Improve your public speaking skills.
7. 鍛鍊分析技巧
7. Hone your analytical skills.
8. 增強電腦技能
8. Become computer savvy.
9. 學習照顧自己
9. Learn how to take care of yourself.
10. 準備好終生學習
10. Be prepared for lifelong learning.
fine tune中文 在 kuhung/bert_finetune: 中文语料Bert finetune(Fine ... - GitHub 的推薦與評價
中文 语料Bert finetune(Fine-tune Chinese for BERT). Contribute to kuhung/bert_finetune development by creating an account on GitHub. ... <看更多>